Located in Lyon, TRA-C industrie is a reputable producer and lead-contractor in metalworking. Our credentials are acknowledged in France and accross Europe. Industrial excellence and a high level of technical know-how have made TRA-C industrie the European leader in Friction Stir Welding (FSW) technology.
FSW technology is one of the main strategic activities of the company. Since its introduction in 2009, TRA-C industrie has improved every step of the process. Today, TRA-C industrie is the only company in Europe to offer a fully integrated approach including R&D, production and ready-to-use solutions for high-tech equipment.
Our company has both the resources, human and material, to be the reference partner of all your industrial projects. To maintain this status, we offer highly valuable and actionable support to our customers from the initial design phase to the very installation of the machines in your premises. We can also provide a customized solution integrating specific tools.
The 4 steps of FSW :
- Possibility of welding aluminum alloys known to be difficult to weld
- Possibility of welding large thicknesses (50mm)
- Allows welding of all configurations
- Better mechanical resistance
- Improved fatigue resistance
- Limited distortion
- Not affected by a filler metal
- Increased productivity
- Low tool costs
- No filler metal
- No sheet preparation
Does not emit :
- toxic gas
- UV rays
- Fissuration à chaud évitée
- Excellente répétabilité et reproductibilité